Yuto Horigome Dunk Low Raffle Details
This weekend at Homebase we will be raffling off the opportunity to purchase the Yuto Dunk Low. Built from premium materials the Nike SB Dunk Low Pro Yuto Horigome celebrates his hometown with a symbolic colorway handpicked by Yuto. Inside and out, Yuto’s Dunk is an homage to Ojima Komatsugawa Park in Tokyo, Japan—the place that defined his early days of skating and sparked his journey.
"Yuto" Dunk Low
Available sizes: 8-12 and 13
- If you are not inside the shop or in line by 6pm on Saturday, you will not be included.
- Winning raffle tickets will be drawn in-store on Saturday after 6pm. Locals are welcome to watch.
- Winners will be contacted by e-mail address provided by 12pm on Sunday, September 24th at the very latest.
- Homebase will never ask you for payment information over email, text or DM. PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR SCAMS.
- If it seems too easy, it’s probably a scam.
- Customers are entitled to (1) free raffle entry only for a chance to purchase the shoe that is being raffled off.
- Please make any & all purchases at the same time you redeem your free raffle ticket. Once you check out, we will ask you to exit the shop so others may enter.
- Customers MUST PROVIDE THEIR OWN form of Photo ID, e-mail & phone number to enter.
- Returning customers already in our database will only need to provide a Photo ID to match your identity.
- Raffle entry must be done in-store but winners will have the option to have their shoes shipped for an additional $25 service fee.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Only store credit will be offered for unused/unworn returns with all tags intact.