Jarritos Dunk Raffle Details
This weekend at Homebase, we are raffling off the opportunity to purchase the Jarritos Dunk Low. The Jarritos Dunk Low weaves its rich history and signature colors into a canvas and leather Dunk inspired by the original canvas bags used to harvest the vibrant fruits that drive the brand’s unique flavors. From coffee to tamarind, Jarritos—named after traditional Mexican clay drinking jugs–forged their brand by staying true to their Mexican heritage and pushing flavor profiles further.
"Jarritos" Dunk Low"
Available in sizes 8-13
Saturday, May 13th from 12-6pm
- If you are not inside the shop or in line by 6pm on Saturday, you will not be included.
- Winning raffle tickets will be drawn in-store on Saturday after 6pm. Locals are welcome to watch.
- Winners will be contacted by e-mail address provided by 12pm on Sunday, May 14th at the very latest.
- Homebase will never ask you for payment information over email, text or DM. PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR SCAMS.
- If it seems too easy, it’s probably a scam.
- Customers are entitled to (1) free raffle entry only for a chance to purchase the dunks that are being raffled off.
- Please make any & all purchases at the same time you redeem your free raffle ticket. Once you check out, we will ask you to exit the shop so others may enter.
- Customers MUST PROVIDE THEIR OWN form of Photo ID, e-mail & phone number to enter.
- Returning customers already in our database will only need to provide a Photo ID to match your identity.
- Raffle entry must be done in-store but winners will have the option to have their shoes shipped for an additional $25 service fee.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Only store credit will be offered for unused/unworn returns with all tags intact.