Get your street game up with the Ace AF1 Low. The all-new ACE AF1 Low features a lower height and hollow kingpin with game-changing performance without deviating from original ACE geometry. The AF1 is carefully manufactured using a proprietary casting process. Years in development, the AF1 has a 70% increase in the aluminum’s structural integrity, making it the strongest cast truck on the market. The sizing on the 44 thru 77 models were updated for a better fit across multiple board widths. Specifically manufactured for precision turning, easy flow and smooth grinding.
- Lower ride height
- Hollow kingpin
- Manufactured with superior quality AA 356.2 alloy using our own proprietary casting method.
- True T6 heat-treated baseplates and hangers.
- SAE 4140 steel alloy axles, oversized to eliminate bearing wobble.
- Patent pending rethreading axle nuts - no more damaged axle ends!
- Durable Hand-poured 96a urethane pivot bushings for smooth as silk response.
- Refined bushing and cup washer shapes for a cleaner turn.
- Machine-faced hanger ends for precise bearing contact.