Vans x Baker Era Pro skateboard shoes. Vans and Baker collaborate on a range of skate shoes including this Kader Era Pro. The Vans x Baker Era Pro has sturdy canvas and suede uppers, UltraCush HD sockliners for comfort and DURACAP reinforcement in high wear areas for durability.
- Kader Sylla pro colourway
- Suede and canvas uppers
- Single wrap foxing tape
- UltraCush HD sockliners for impact cushioning
- Vans original rubber waffle outsole
- DURACAP reinforced rubber underlays
- Pro Vulc Lite construction for boardfeel, flex and traction
Vans Era skate shoes were first released in 1976, then known as the Vans Style #95. The Era was designed by Tony Alva and Stacey Peralta. The Vans Era Pro is an updated version of the famous shoe, its enhanced durability and comfort make it perfect for the demands of modern skateboarding.