The N.Y.E. Party for People Who...
It's been a few year's since we hosted a New Year's Eve Party.
So if you're looking to dance this NYE . . . to music like DEVO, Prince, The Cure, 90's Hip-Hop, a little punk rock mixed in with some funk and soul tracks you should come to The National Sokols Lodge this New Year's Eve.
We have invited all our friends, a bunch of local businesses, DJ Arm 18 to come spin & COIN Arcade will be bringing out some games for you to play too.
The party is also an optional potluck. Feel free to volunteer to bring some finger-food friendly snacks or a non-alcoholic drink option with you. Dancing makes us hungry so it'll be nice to have snacks to share. We'll even give you a discount on the admission if you do.
FULL NYE DETAILS:
- Admission is $20 per head or $10 if you bring a potluck snack/drink item.
- This event is 21+ so please bring your ID. No ID, no entry.
- Doors open at 9pm and the party goes until 2am.
- THE SOKOLS IS A CASH ONLY BAR.
- I repeat, THE SOKOLS IS A CASH ONLY BAR.
- There is street parking & a parking lot on the right off of Hillside Ave.
- Please have a designated driver or use UBER/Lyft if you plan on drinking.
- Dancing shoes are highly recommend.
- Don't freeze. Bring a coat- we'll have a coat check too.
Please RSVP by December 30 by paying the admission cost HERE.
Feel free to invite your friends & family- we're sure they're just as fun as you. The more the merrier but this NYE Party has a maximum capacity of 180.
Whatever you end up doing, please be safe.
See you in 2020.