Help us, Help Others for Dunks.
Until the end of 2020, there will only be 2 ways to enter our upcoming Nike SB Dunk raffles. Both methods will require you to give back to the community.
Method One: Just support our Complete-A-Christmas campaign. This is a program that’s been running since 2011 that has gifted hundreds of skateboards to families-in-need of a little support during the Holiday Season. This costs nothing to do except your time.
- Enter by nominating a person/family who we can donate a skateboard to this Christmas.
- A nomination gets you (1) entry into (1) Dunk Raffle for a chance to purchase your size shoe. Limit (1) entry per person.
- Nominations to enter Dunk raffles must be done in-store.
Don’t know any skaters or families-in-need? Here are some suggestions that might help expand your sense of community:
- Get in touch with a local shelter, church or community center that serves people-in-need. Maybe they have a “Giving Tree” program which will help you find a family looking for a skateboard.
- Take some time this Holiday Season to get to know your community, your neighbors- there’s always opportunities to help if you are looking.
Method Two: New Bethany Ministries is always looking for cold weather clothing for the community during the Winter months.
Bring in any one of these items for (1) entry into (1) Dunk Raffle for a chance to purchase your size shoe. Limit (1) entry per person.
- Gently Used Winter Coat (kids sizes would be most appreciated)
- New 6-pack of crew socks (any size)
- New pack of men's boxers or briefs (XL & 2X would be most appreciated)
- December Dunk raffles will only be open to customers who can come to the shop to make their nomination or donation.
- Raffle deadlines will be announced for each Dunk here & on Instagram.
- Raffles winners will have a chance to purchase the Dunks for box price.
- We reserve the right to disqualify anyone who attempts to cheat the system.
- Donors who do not win a raffle will have their tickets automatically entered into any future December Dunk raffles so save those tickets.
Good luck & Happy Holidays.
Looking forward to helping our community out with your help.