The 2nd Base Vintage Fill-A-Bag Sale Returns
On Friday September 10th, 2nd Base Vintage will be clearing out almost all its Spring/Summer vintage to make room for an entire new store’s worth of vintage Fall/Winter vintage we have been curating for the new season.
Help us make some room by taking as much as you can fit into a bag for only $20 . . .
F-A-B General Info:
- 2nd Base Vintage, 432 Northampton St.
- Friday, September 10th.
- Doors open at 12pm
- Sale ends when the inventory is gone
- $20 CASH ONLY for a 18 x 15 x 4” bag
- 2BV provides the bag customers will use
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL
How Does the F-A-B Work?
- Customers will be allowed in in groups of 10
- Each group will have 5 minutes to fill their bags
- Whatever can fit INSIDE the bag & still allow you to hold the bag from the handle is yours to keep
- If there is no line, there is no time limit
- Customers can only purchase 1 bag at a time but can get back in line as many times as they like.
Will this be your 1st F-A-B? Here’s some advice:
- Being first in line does not necessarily guarantee you will find “the best” vintage clothing
- We regularly restock the F-A-B clothing piles throughout the sale so you can find good pieces at almost any time- even towards the end
- Taking the time to fold or roll clothing can help you fit more into your bag
- The line moves quickly. Every 30 minutes we get 60 people in & out of the door.
- On average, it usually takes 2 hours to sell out of the 1000+ piece pile of clothing we put out for the F-A-B Sale
Last things . . .
Clothing in the piles is not processed as carefully as the clothing we sell in the store so we HIGHLY RECOMMEND you wash them immediately
After the F-A-B Sale Weekend, we will be closing 2nd Base for a few days to restock it with all new vintage inventory for the Fall/Winter Season.
On September 17th, we will have a Re-Opening Party to welcome everyone back into the shop, have free drinks, music & liver performances.
Stay posted for more details by following us on Instagram: @2ndbasevintage